Try a Dry Skin Brush from Renewal Products
What is a Dry Skin Brush?
It’s a stiff bristled brush that when used properly, assists the body’s lymphatic system in detoxifying the body. The lymphatic system is an important part of the immune system, but it has no pumping mechanism. Skin is the largest elimination organ of the body and brushing the skin encourages the lymph fluid to move and remove impurities. Therefore it is important to use a stiff bristle brush – to ensure that the lymphatic system gets pumping and does it’s job. Brushing also exfoliates and cleanses the skin, allowing impurities to escape through pores.
The benefits to dry skin brushing:
- Strengthens the immune system and improves overall health.
- Improves muscle tone by distributing fat deposits within the skin’s tissues.
- Promotes clear skin by exfoliating dead layers of skin.
- Increases cell renewal to reveal softer, more youthful and resilient skin.
- Improves skin texture and tightens loose
- Stimulates lymph and blood circulation for the removal of impurities.
- Cleans pores which allows for metabolic waste to be released.
- Stimulates nerve endings in skin which is beneficial for the nervous system.
- Activates normal healing pathways throughout your body.
Our company was created in 1991 because of the importance of dry skin brushes and a lack of a natural, stiff bristled lymphatic dry skin brush in the marketplace. We consider ourselves the leader in the market with this product line made of coconut fiber. We have four sizes to chose from, ranging from a small travel or gym bag size to a brush with a wood handle for hard to reach spots.
To learn more about the lymphatic system, read Kim Ann Zimmermann’s article.